Another week of getting feedback for New Tap Order 2. This time from Feedback Friday event on Reddit. I’m so glad that I found this event. So much great and helpful guys are there! Just look for yourself and if you ever need a feedback on your game just ask there.
Feedback from Reddit:
You can read detailed feedback here. To get the big picture check below bullet points.
- What is OK:
- clockwork aesthetics
- gameplay and mechanics
- We should (and will) improve:
- progress indication
- obstacles indication
- vibrations level settings
- how to present “continue” ads
- some graphics
Contest – Free Galaktus
Another big thing for us was FreeGalaktus contest. We successfully applied for it and now we are waiting for results. If you happen to like what we are doing here, please vote for New Tap Order 2 till 10.11.2016. Just visit FreeGalaktus site and follow instructions showed on GIF below.
- as always – bug fixing
- improved game loading speed
- new particles and visual effects
- lots of small fixes here and there before 1.0.37 update
- tutorial improvements
- balancing achievement triggers and descriptions
- applied fo Free Galaktus contest
37:42 hours of continuous work-time tracked with Toggl, compared to 67:34 from last week.
Another progress next time!
Aliasing Games Team