New Tap Order 2 open beta update 2
It was pretty nice week. We got some feedback from various sources and we worked on fixing bugs and improving our game.
As you may probably know, when you are working on something from the beginning you may not see very obvious things that require to be fixed. Few of this this we managed to find thanks to our beta-testers. Thank you once again!
If you want to help or just try New Tap Order, open beta is still up. Show us some bugs we don’t know about 🙂
No e-mail required, just visit:
- bug fixing
- particle optimization
- project cleaning
- graphics optimization
- sound optimization
- small GUI changes
- rocket mode fix – during this mode triangle is located lower on the screen to give player more time to react
- added blurred background
- added custom vibration system
- redesigned gears pattern on background to increase performance
- project settings optimization to ensure stable FPS on tested devices
- apart from working on game there were many preparation for official release from marketing side like: promotion strategy, content creation etc. (effects not visible yet, but nearly as important as game itself)
68:32 hours of continuous work-time tracked with Toggl, compared to 92:10 from last week.
You can read what to do to unlock next achievement!
Official open beta gameplay after second update:
Another progress next time!
Aliasing Games Team